8.05.2008

i hope he won...



love me. love my doll.


i don't even know where to begin with this... all i can say is if you have on demand... YOU NEED TO GET ON IT!!!! I promise you, you will not be disappointed. go to TV entertainment... then to BBC Reveals...then, love me, love my doll.


there are no words to explain this... well, maybe, "my sweetie is going to be away for some time..." his sweetie, made of latex, is going to a "doll doctor" 5,000 miles away. "when she returns, this will be like a second honeymoon".


This documentary is blowing me away. Tim and I are both open minded, but this has seemed to go beyond the realm of comprehension. I find my myself busting out in laughter... and then feel guilty. I can't help but look at these people and think, "how sad" or "what happened to them that was so bad, that their only love comes from a doll." After the guilt subsides though, I can't get past some of these quotes from the men being interviewed.


I think that tonight, I officially heard Tim laugh the loudest I have ever heard... maybe it was when they had the nipples of the doll blurred out... or maybe it was when one of the men (shown below pouring coffee to his woman) posed on the self timer with his two ladies... there have been too many times to count. Really, you need to see this with your own eyes... http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/245/index.jsp

oh boy, i hope their hair comes out right, i'd hate to get their wrath!


2 comments:

MJ said...

OH MY GOD. Is all I have to say. Just finished watching it. I think my jaw is still on my living room floor. This is so disturbing.

Anonymous said...

haha! i know... it's hard to find any words for it!